Matrix Audio Element I, Netzwerk-Streamer / D/A-Wandler, Kopfhörer-Verstärker, ES9028PRO 32bit/384kHz DSD512, DXD, DLNA, AirPlay, roon-ready
The Element i streaming music player is a blend of audio circuits from the Element P (which is a Streamer & Speaker Amp) and the Element M (which is a Streamer & Headphone Amp). The goal of Matrix with the Element I is to provide an amazing bang for the buck option for a very attractive price point.
The latest addition to Matrix’s Element range, the Element I naturally takes up the design basis of the other models, taking advantage of the excellent performance and numerous features of its larger brothers, while offering a softer price. A complete and versatile network player, Element I will allow you to stream your music from any device connected to the network, while enjoying exceptional audio playback quality.
Matrix has developed the MA Player, a powerful audio playback system that supports a large majority of popular audio formats. Simply connect a hard drive to Element I or configure a NAS to browse your music library and enjoy it up to 32bit 768kHz for PCM and up to DSD512.
MA Remote App & Hi-Res Streaming
The MA Remote application, now available in both Android and iOS, allows you to browse, play and stream your high-quality audio files from your smartphone. In addition, the application now includes the Tidal streaming service and Qobuz is a planned addition. Element I is also Roon Ready, so it is possible to take advantage of the features of this solution and control Element I directly from the Roon Remote application.
DAC ESS ES9028Pro
The Element I, wishing to offer both excellent audio performance and a lighter price than the rest of the range, is based on an ES9028Pro DAC from ESS. Matrix uses its many years of experience in developing products with USS chips to maximize performance.
Powerful & Efficient
While the Matrix Element I is affordable, it is still a very powerful drive. At its core, an i.MX6 Dual Core ARM Freescale processor powers the system, providing fast data processing. This processor comes with a digital-to-analog conversion chip ESS ES9028Pro or an excellent USB XMOS XU208 interface. The I2S LVDS port of Element I allows you to connect a USB interface with femtosecond clocks (sold separately).
Connectivity & Power supply
Element I has very complete connectivity. It includes WiFi, Ethernet (RJ45), two USB Host Type A connectors, a USB Audio Type B, I2S LVDS over HDMI, Optics and Coaxial inputs. On the output side, the Element I offers unbalanced RCA stereo, balanced XLR and an amplified headphone output on 6.35mm jack on the front panel. Enough to connect the vast majority of devices.
For the power supply of the Element I, Matrix has chosen to use an external power adapter, allowing you to simply replace this element with a more efficient model without compromising the internal power section of the unit. In addition, each Element I power supply circuit uses independent low ripple multi-channel LDOs to provide an electrical signal specific to the entire system.
- Digital Input:
- COAXIAL & OPTICAL:
- PCM 16-24Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- DSD 2.8MHz (DoP)
- IIS LVDS:
- PCM 16-32Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, 768kHz
- DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz (DoP)
- DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz, 22.4MHz, 45MHz (Native)
- USB Audio:
- PCM 16-24Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz
- DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz (DoP)
- DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz (Native)
- Line Output
- SNR: >-127dB
- THD+N: <0.00025%@1k，<0.00027%@20Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.05 -3dB@150kHz
- Channel Crosstalk: >-143dB
- Amplitude: 4.0VRMS@0dB
- SNR: >-120dB
- THD+N: <0.00040%@1k，<0.00045%@20Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.05 -3dB@100kHz
- Channel Crosstalk: >-114dB
- Amplitude: 2.0VRMS@0dB
- Headphone Output:
- Single Ended
- SNR: >-111dB@2VRMS
- THD+N: <0.0006%@1VRMS
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.1 -3dB@47kHz
- Output Impedance: <0.6Ω
- Output Power: 1320mW@33Ω，248mW@300Ω，124mW@600Ω，1%THD
- Gain: +12dB
- LAN: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- WLAN: 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standard
- MA Player:
- Format Supported:
- MP3 , WMA , WAV , AIF, AIFC, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE, ALAC, M4A, DSF, DFF
- PCM Sampling Rate
- PCM 16/24/32Bit 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz
- DSD Sampling Rate
- DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz
USB Storage Device: element i can use the devices which conform to the USB mass storage standard and supports FAT, FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS file formats, but is not guaranteed to be compatible with all storage devices or memory cards.
Kostenloser versicherter Versand!